Several options for day Traders, lets review

Friday, October 15, 2010

One thing that makes learning more difficult was that there were so many options. Even before 10 years there were way too many ways for day trading markets-it was very difficult to choose.

My trade futures? Stocks?FOREX? Options?

The most important question that should respond when I started was the class of assets would be focused and eventually master. I began to compare my options ... (No pun intended)

I started first with forex, but that's not my personality fits very well. Forex allows for very small commercial accounts that first attracted me, but then I realized that there is a regulated forex and that actually sell against your broker (this was before the ECN) so there were many questions about the integrity of each order, and if this would be something I would base my life around. I found also Forex is very slow for my personality. I'm the type of person who is looking for action, and had my 15 minutes watching live forex charts for 2 patterns every 24 hours ...what my sleeping; the last thing I disabled in forex was that this was the volume on the meeting in London, and I live in United States, which meant my forex requires to stay up all night and sleep all day. Needless to say, it was very difficult to do. At the end of the first month with forex was looking for something better equipment for me.

I moved to stocks and my research led me to believe again that for some reason my future as well. Stocks offer very little leverage, which means that a small amount of money I would not be able to allow me to earn the same amount of money to other categories of assets like comparing. I needed leverage, because this was one of the key ingredients in my business strategy, and I began to see that trading stocks was more difficult because of the liquidity and the simple fact that there are millions of stocks to follow. I was quickly overwhelmed with the idea of locking 25000 $ cash to day trader, and then scan through hundreds of stocks, knowing that one of them could hit zero and I'm from luck if you are not careful.

After realizing it was cut for stocks of course I looked at my broker forex futures because also lends itself well as my initial impression was very good.I liked the simplicity of your shopping could trade, I liked full regulation by the SEC and the integrity of each command. I liked the amount of leverage and I loved the commercial times.Negotiation of e-games mini, crude oil and gold was easy for me because I do not need to have a lot of money to get started, you could count on the safety of federal regulation during my broker and my account, and I had to wake up early in the morning and I was trading for the day around 2 pm this afternoon.This was a great fit for me.

So after 6 months reviewing my choices, I made the most important decision of my career, not to buy or sell, but what to buy and sell.I am extremely pleased with my decision to day trading futures, and I hope this review has given some information about my decision process.

Schooloftrade.com is currently the number of trading days Many traders daily. members to some of the same mistakes again and again during my years as a professional day trader and educator heard many similar stories, many of them are catastrophic. Save yourself time, visit the following links to our sites; all information is absolutely free, our day trading blog is trade in live calls, daily market commentary and daily market re-cap video. I hope that helps information, see you in the Hall live trade; please check the links below.

You trade options

Homepage for more information

Article source: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=joseph_j_james

Joseph J James - EzineArticles Expert Author

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment