Trading basics-filmed index

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

At one point in my trip got caught in the frenzy of the pointer. I had the hundred, I staked. Many, including nothnig, most citing the malfunction of other! I was lost in a paradoxical insoluble, a real quandary!

With all these high-tech experts diagnosing, super sensitive parameter markers, you definitely tweaked could defeat participants ignorant market. Unfortunately, many of the other participants were way ahead of me. Been there, and was wearing nifty t-shirts featuring P.T. Describing ("there's a sucker born every minute"). I swallowed my pride and began to regroup. just began to develop my trading wings, I realized that my puny brain was not capable of assimilating the enormous amount of information. My soul trader was shouting "KEEP simple, STUPID!"

Focus indicators will lead to false alarms and poor distribution. Torture your brain with vast amounts of information will also lead to poor distribution. Markets are infected with TMI (too much information).

Ensured the trader must relate to a manageable level in order to save time, your logical and psychological state of mind in order to perform as a rational trader. Regardless of how smart or how well organized you are, an overload of information will improve your trading. A general consensus of opinion will cloud your objectivity.

Contradictory opinions seem contradictory indicators. Useless.

The trick is not the number of indicators that you can use, and not necessarily indicators. Try to limit it to 2 or 3 indicators and to understand what your saying. I don't use markers for brands and make trades based on indicators.

I can use indicators to confirm what was already telling my action values. Also, I use the indicators when trading divergence. My technical analysis starts with the basic skills of identifying support and resistance, and then move to Leonardo Fibonacci. Indicators have been venue for my program, but not my focus.

Thanks for reading my article. To learn more please visit one of my educational websites.
http://www.lakeside21.com/
http://www.2tradesmart.com/

The financial markets is risky. The investment is risky. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. This article has been prepared solely for informational purposes and is not a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any security, currency or asset. Opinions are based on historical research and believed reliable data, but there is no assurance that future results will be profitable

Article source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dana_DeCecco

Dana DeCecco - EzineArticles Expert Author

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment