Day trading psychology-what you should ask

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The question to be asked continually by all merchants. Why?

Because I keep missing trades? Since the introduction of professional unnecessarily without a signal? Because I cut my short winners? Why can I leave my losers too? And because my rules often smash? These are some questions that we must put struggling trader, himself or herself. I say this because if you do not produce the desired results commercially, you probably partly due to not getting answers to some of these questions. Even experienced trader has to challenge himself, if he wants to promote to a higher level of performance, especially during periods of below par results (which will always come around). In order to improve the self analysis is a must.

Find answers for our unfolding in our trading transactions is the only way to fix the problems and to change the outcome. This requires something that can be very difficult for some, and that is to be completely honest with yourself. Getting started with the root of our actions and commit to change necessary for between results. With the strengths and weaknesses is a good start. Perhaps the answers lie in improving How we respond to the inevitable setbacks that come with trading, or to gain more confidence in our commercial strategy by statistical work we find there. Regardless of why, asks "why" will point you in the direction of progress.

Apart from the psychological basis for us because it questions, other queries required for merchants should be concerning market behaviour. Examples: why is the market more volatile bear stages than in the bull? Why the author vividly by the level of prices? Why market tends to translate into certain areas? Continually asking "why" will help in the discovery process.

Probably the most compelling reason that you should ask yourself is why I'm here? Why you want to learn to trade? For most of us, the reason is "to make a better life for myself." I wonder this because every time I turn on my computer for trade. Knowing that this will ensure that all the others we ask you to make sense.

My trading career began with a hundred "stand", as it was deeply to learn everything I could in terms of trading and markets. I remember myself calling as the market was once untradeable, "why?" and, "why do I get into this business?", of course, I know better now, but at the time, it was quite painful experience. As noted in my trading career began to find some answers, but not all.

So far, continues to ask "why" because if they stop asking, it is not possible to get answers. Tries to calculate everything is part of the trade I enjoy most.

So keep asking "why" and follow the best results.

David Loughnan is million dollars professional trader and investor eminis.

Having spent over 6 years of negotiation, others live today teaches the skills that he has learned to trade the markets. David performs webinars, seminars and trainer sessions to help dedicated people from around the world to achieve financial freedom.

To get your free copy of the DVD that explains more, or to read more articles, tips, ideas and strategies to become a successful trader, you can visit the website: http://www.21stcenturyeminis.com.au/

Article source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=David_Loughnan

David Loughnan - EzineArticles Expert Author

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment