The lazy Trader-Prologue

Monday, October 4, 2010

My old math Teacher used to say good mathematicians are "lazy". This really get it. It was the way of saying mathematicians shun long painful solutions to problems when a small, elegant alternative is available.

It is therefore negotiated. I can devote our time on this, or you can find an elegant method to achieve the same result with a fraction of the time.

My transaction methodology requires long periods of time watching a market concentration attention to find a commercial opportunity, acting quickly and efficiently when it occurs is hard work, especially if you have to get in the middle of the night to do.(I live in Australia and to trade in Chicago.)

I am Not a trader to operate a night shift and feel constantly tired, so I found a better way ...

Now, before bed, I log into my account and start an automatic trading program that implements my plan fully commercial. the next morning, I look forward to see how I got up, all must be less than 5 minutes per day.

I would like to think that my math teacher would approve ...

One way for newbie can waste a great time reading business pages, journals and articles about the prospects of preferred commodity.

Nothing could be more a waste of time.

To start, commentators are often wrong. even if they are, their opinion is unlikely to be the dominant consideration in the market during the next few minutes or hours during the day traders make money ...


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment