The Best Binary betting-Binary Option strategies

Friday, December 24, 2010

May seem a little overwhelming financial transactions for most people, but there are some excellent products available that allow the average person to trade some of the most popular markets in the world whether they are major indices as the FTSE100 and Dow Jones or Forex markets including forex pairs like the British pound against US dollar or the euro in relation to other currencies.

In my opinion the best commercial product for low-risk trading ranges from afar and binary betting or as it is known in the USA "Binary".

Binary negotiation is growing in popularity all the time especially since the amount required to open an account is well below most highly leveraged products such as spread betting and futures. But the one thing that binary negotiation/binary betting shares with those of other products is marketed per point that many traders enjoy.

Binary negotiation using binary bets or binary options are available in a multitude of timetables including 5 minutes betting/completely through trades to weekly professions.

My Current favourite is the weekly FTSE bets which allows me to trade on the market over the whole week. For example every Friday we will investigate the market and to decide whether the FTSE100 is likely to rise or fall during the coming week. As binary bets/binary options are priced on a scale from 0-100, I tend to find a value around 50 which simply means that if the trade goes my way I will win my 50 times per point risk but if things go against me I can either sell trade back early by a small loss or if I hang until the end of the week the maximum you can lose is only 50 times my per point risk. This means that on average if you call the market correct 60% of the time then I can make serious money such as essentially the odds are 50/50 for the market to rise or fall during one week.

I am happy to say at the moment the system and strategy I use has a success rate of over 70% which makes negotiation rather enjoyable.

If you want to learn more about binary negotiation then I would suggest visiting elmtrader where you can join our Freeroll and have access to some great free information.

Would you like to learn more about financial fixed odds, Binary Trading including Binary betting and Binary Systems options, strategies, and get your free Trading System?

Just visit us now at http://elmtrader.co.uk/

Neil is an author and businessman who runs a successful Trader site Elm.

Article source: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=neil_a_mann


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment