No more concerns Money in 2011

Friday, December 31, 2010

I think there is a small safe investment you can make that will return between 10% and 200% per year?

Also there is and will assign to tell about it in this article. Anyone can do, and does not require any special skills, training or lots of money.

You can learn how to do it in a few minutes, although recommended practice.

The beautiful thing is that you can practice for as long as you want until you are completely sure you are using the strategy. You are not a broker or some other person for your returns, and doesn't depend on the markets it up or down, because none of that matters a little bit.

I've learned about this a few months ago and immediately began tweaking to make sure they had found the most effective and efficient way to use the strategy while exposing himself at least amount of risk.

So what is discovered to be way better than even he could imagine and one of the best things about this is that literally anyone can do this and make money every day.

So here is how it works.

I began by opening a trading account with one of several brokers in oil futures. This allows me to buy and sell oil futures on my computer.

For every penny fluctuates with the price of oil, each contract oil control renders or looses $ 10.00. Thus, for example, if you had 1 oil contract and the price of oil went up 10 minutes, you'll earn $ 100.00 and so forth.

Now you can do much more than just ten minutes as oil prices may fluctuate by as many dollars a day.

But the trick is to win money safely, right? So here is what I do. Morning opening session of the American oil there are 3 separate and predictable technical moves makes the purchase. Usually it is a change in one direction or another right around 9 AM EST when the market opens. Now, even though there are some indicators that will give away what direction it will take the release, it is not always certain and could be lost unless you know this little strategy I'm ready to teach you.

You can place a pending order to buy and a pending order to sell that whichever direction the market breaks you will be able WINS. Must be Sit back and wait for the outbreak.

Now careful, take a little practice to know exactly where to place your pending orders, and this means that the thing that I discovered during my research. But when I tested it again and again and it worked every time, I knew that I was on something big.

Now think about this. If you had 10 conventions and you could be yourself to wait for the outbreak and then leave just was obtained only 5 pence discipline, you could walk away before 9: 30 AM EST every morning having won $ 500.00.

Think about how that will change your life if you make $ 500.00 a day job just thirty minutes a day.

I say do this every day and I love. There are commercial cinemas all over the country so it checked out. Most people are not using this strategy and will tell you why. Because they thing they can do so much more money, and they are right. But, with attitude there is also a risk that much more.

I do not like risk, in order to be able to discipline myself to get in and out when I get my daily allotment. If I want $ 1000.00 per day, which isn't a problem, I just trade 20 contracts instead of 10. The trick is to emerge quickly before each retracement happens, and if all you need is five minutes, then it is very easy to get in and out with the least amount of risk.

I hope this has helped to open my eyes provides a way to invest only a small amount of money and lever in a pile in the near future. Give oil trading a snapshot and see what you think. If it isn't for you, just close your account and to stop doing.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment