Baloney and Marshmallows for breakfast

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

ANIBALONEY.jpg

Supermarket is frightening. Only stand in line and watch what people are buying is startling. Blue yogurts, canned meat and breakfast "fruit", flavored.

Nasty things, right? Now, most people don't pay attention to other shoppers, but I'm a jerk. Taking mental notes so to judge.Try it; it is very fun!

Last week was the shop, safeguarding my business-not really-and watched some Lady buy enough lunch for her children.

So this lady gets in line behind me, and this yammering on mobile phone, even a regular one, was one of the ear pieces, pseudo secret service for people who have been tremendous self-confidence. ' Red team go!Red team go! "

I ignore, until said, "I just pick up a meal for children. ' there's nothing wrong with that, until I noticed what was piling on conveyor belt: sliced white bread, packaged baloney-even fresh stuff-and a bag of marshmallows.Wow, major children fail!

Listen, I'm not a parent. I don't want kids.I didn't want even you're annoying children. and odour; But how can you slap a piece of baloney between white bread and call that a meal fit for a kid? the answer is, you can't.

I don't want to know what it was for the marshmallows. If this puts them on Sandwiches, child protective Services must be notified.

Her children are likely to grow and to be some of those annoying people who in 35 years, still only eat three things and fig about trying new foods.

Image credit: Warner Video


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment