My strategy Trading day

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My marketing strategy is for directing me to find the right stocks every day. for the proper execution of due diligence analysis; to search for the best possible inventory for trading which have relatively lower risk and greater reward; to decide on the size of the record position in order to know me maximize potential risk. and to determine where you must enter and exit a reserve in order to minimize the loss of my original prediction when my stock direction is wrong and to maximize my profit when my original prediction of stock trend is correct.

Check out my following marketing strategy; you are welcome to comment on it or add your own thoughts.

Step 1.Complete the list of accounting from the purchase of new record

Step 2: Identify stocks that are trending parametropoiisewn;

Step 3. Specify whether trending stocks have support or resistance level;

Step 4.Analyze how big a risk and how big the rewards?

Step 5: Calculate the risk-reward.Specifies whether is greater than 2.

Step 6.If a reward/risk ratio is greater than 2, determines position sizing handles.

Step 7: Enter location with the size specified in step 6.

Step 8.Immediately stop Loss level specified definition.

STEP 9. Manage active position in the preliminary stage. Prevent stock will at the level of risk.

Step 10: When the stock is risk free, move periodically stop loss at 10 exponential moving average (EMA);

Step 11. Leave half of position when stocks approaching to the targeted value.

Step 12. Exit all reached reserve target value.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment