It is suitable for anyone with PCOS Medifast? [Forum]

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Besides a new healthy lifestyle and eating habits, my doctor suggested that I try medi quickly, that I am willing to try. I have PCOS, which among other issues, causes me to have a problem with insulin resistance. I was able to achieve a healthier lifestyle and incentives in need to continue taking the prescription drug Meridia. 15 weeks, I've lost 20 pounds.

My question is, have you educate yourself about what you need to maintain a healthy weight my body.With PCOS, the Agency has sometimes trouble using insulin properly and converting it into energy. The GI Diet is the best for those with PCOS and it discourages any artificial sweetener consumption, which is no longer eat.

The only Fast food Medi that don't contain anything lab created or artificial is the soups.I looked at nutritional facts, and products have acesulfame potassium maltodextrine, hydrolized corn solids, chemicals ... ... There have been medical studies show that artificial sweeteners may actually cause insulin resistance is this "diet" ok to try?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment