The Mentor day-Trading

Sunday, November 28, 2010

They have always dreamed about becoming an investor? Or, better yet, a day-trader?

If Yes, of course you should read this. first of all, you must have your ready to start mentality.

It is not enough to want something. my advice is to set your mindset, your psychology to conquer first. If you don't know what I mean when I say, buy a good lesson about "how to get their minds riches" or any great progress with regard to the law of attraction, or the correct name, "the law of self".

My Second tip is: "waste your Money on any of the thousands," Online courses ". You won't learn anything and you will spend your money.I wasted $ 4,000 on a path of internet.

Find a course where you are with its owner, we, side by side; you and your Mentor alone.This is the only way, where you will learn with success, because your Mentor will find, if you catch or not, and you ask all the answers in the world. remember, it's hard earned money what your investing and want a complete and total attention.

If you have a friend or a family member serves for a lifetime, and only if it has been proved, it has successfully completed, ask him if he allows you to beside him, and keep track of how he trades.

Not all year round, you will receive a positive answer, because trading is a single profession and have total Focus on this discipline; Isolation is a good tip when negotiation. But if he becomes a good trade, and to call for the day, he can teach a methodology.

There are 3 steps in my opinion, be ready to start trading day, one is watching the markets and browse the listings, the second is to book-trade and the third is to use a Simulator; This is what I did, I found a great mentor, but certainly before anything I set my mind more than if you want to learn more about the psychology of trading my visit to http://www.traderofsouls.com. thank you.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment