My Thinkscript indicators

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I day trade, and I'm always willing and happy to talk about my pointers.

There are a total of eight, and I think all the necessary tools for the serious trader daily.

Let me now briefly discuss each one:

The foundation of my trading system is my scalper. Creates signals in real-time and allows me to scalp professions with extreme accuracy.

It is not foolproof, however, and this is what is my other indicators for: confirmation. In negotiation, the measurement of volume is key, and is why I have an indicator dedicated to analysing the relation price/volume. Lets me know if my security is undergoing accumulation, or if it faces distribution. Needless to say, buy only when I have accumulation.

Similarly to cash flow. Now, I know that general-purpose money flow indicator is out there, and I am aware of their limitations, but it is possible to estimate accurately. Can I use it in conjunction with my volume analyser for the measurement of institutional participation.When you have "big money" coming into a security and evidence of institutional accumulation, chances are that you have a winner. institutional support is paramount. determining what constitutes the basis of my trading system, and I don't trade without it.

I reference detrended price oscillator beside me.This is similar to a study "compression", but faster and less prone to false readings. This lets me know if I push myself, and this must match the signal provided by my scalper.

Having established trend, strength and dynamics and institutional engagement, I look forward then to levels of support and resistance is where this Pivot comes my study. What is especially practical about this is that integrates Automation to keep my screens without clutter.Show only price levels at their doorstep!The pivots use My "classic" formula for pivots and identify the same levels of support and resistance used by institutional investors.Also display the previous day highs and lows, as can sometimes come into play.

Finally, I look forward to see what it says my feet random analysis.Although it can be used for the acquisition of trend, I primarily use as a filter on the basis of providing final confirmation of my mark, or countermand.

At this point, I have a very high probability trade, and pull the trigger.

Of course, the trading fun sound management discipline is a risky proposition. I daresay this has been the downfall of many a trader is here-after having started the trade; whereas good traders themselves separate from the bad. Is the reason I use always a break I cannot always win, but when I lose, I keep my losses small, and live to trade another day.

These are the indicators I understand that I'm using., measurements are used and what they do.

Understanding your indicators like me mine, and you'll be sure to succeed in trading too.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment