Financial spread betting-Top 5 features in My trading account Wish List

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Latest Information or a wonderful opportunity?

Financial Spread betting Is really a viable option to be considered for trading or is just another passing information; many believe that financial Spread betting is a new phenomenon, but it was really about since the 1970s and has gained increasing popularity ever since, as a result of the explosion in home computing and the availability of the Internet.

In fact, financial Spread betting has become one of the fastest growing sectors of financial services in recent years, let's take a look to see what all the fuss is about.

What are the top 5 desired features in your wish list?

Before you read any further, as a trader, what are the top 5 features I wanted from a merchant account if you could have anything like you?

Think carefully, you can have what you want ...

Here is my list of top 5 let's see how it compares to your list.

1/No Broker fees

For frequent traders like me, fees or Commission about distributing broker can seriously attempts to draw a profit on a trade in the short or even from a longer term one topic over time, Commission fees may amount to a substantial sum of money.

2/no tax to pay for my profits

It is quite difficult to profit from a trade and then man tax takes a slice your huge profits; just think how you'll save in a year if there is no tax to pay on profits.

3/Go long or short

I want to trade in any direction I go too small so I can profit when or purchases a falling and rising.

4/Having a wide range of markets available

I don't want to have to move my money around between accounts whenever I see a trade is incorporated in a different market I marketed as a wide range of markets from an account as soon as possible so that I can benefit from a trade specified as it becomes available, whether located in stock, an index, forex or a good as Gold or Oil.

5/Trade any time of day that suits me

I am tired of overnight movements of missing and you must wait until my Broker opens to place a trade, or even worse, to exit a losing trade. I want to be able to take advantage of the overnight price extremes or perhaps even trade one of the US markets in real time as the Dow Jones or the S & P500.

Wager in economic opening

What we agreed on?

The fact is that all the top 5 features on my wish list is currently available to me through my spread betting account and many more features that offer financial Spread betting accounts can not have readily available through traditional stock broker trading accounts.

Any other features on your list you'd like to see available from your account transactions?

Learn more-Interactive Spread bet tutorial.

Try our Interactive Spread Tutorial betting and to learn more about key account features a financial Spread betting-Traders day Trading-Trading Blog and website.

This article was written by KennyM of tradersdaytrading.com-Guide merchants to learning about the stock market and how you can start successfully trading day!

Copyright: can freely republishing section of this article, provided that the text, author of credit institutions, active links and copyright remains intact.

Article source: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=kenny_m

Kenny M - EzineArticles Expert Author

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment